Apex.Autonomy is a fork of Autoware.Auto that has been made so robust and reliable that it can be used in safety-critical applications.
Apex.Autonomy is developed in sync with future releases of Autoware.Auto and APIs stay compatible to Autoware.Auto.
Apex.Autonomy is certifiable according to the automotive functional safety standard ISO 26262 as a Safety Element out of Context (SEooC).
Perception, Localization, Planning, and Control
Localization to be released in the future
Planning to be released in the future
Control to be released in the future
01. Designed from the ground up with production and ISO 26262 certification in mind.
02. Implements proven, state-of-the art robotics algorithms.
03. CPU bound on x86_64 and amd64 architectures.
04. A variety of LiDAR sensors already integrated and tested.
05. Well-defined interfaces allow for easy integration with any existing autonomy stack.
06. Hard real-time: tested to produce results in a given timespan and static memory.
07. Complete documentation including examples, tutorials, design articles.
08. Fully tested: complete line, branch, and condition coverage, integration tests.
09. Written in C++, easy to use.
10. Runs and tested on Linux, Linux RT, QNX.
11. 24/7 customer support.